IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment code execution
|spss-cve20135370-code-exec (86658)||High Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment services could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1651299 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1651299: Vulnerabilities in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services (CVE-2013-5370 & CVE-2013-4042).
- CVE-2013-5370: Unspecified vulnerability in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 4.2.1 and 5.0 through FP2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via unknown vectors, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-4042.
- OSVDB ID: 97927: IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services Unspecified Remote Code Execution (2013-5370)
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 4.2.1
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 5.0
Sep 26, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this