IBM Java SDK security bypass
|ibm-xslt-cve20135375-security-bypass (86901)||Medium Risk|
A vulnerability in IBM Java SDK could allow access to restricted classes. This vulnerability could occur when untrusted code is executed under a security manager, or when the IBM SDK, Java Technology Edition has been associated with a Web browser for running Applets and Web Start applications.
Refer to the appropriate IBM Security Bulletin for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM developerWorks: IBM Security Update November 2013.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1655201: Multiple vulnerabilities in current releases of the IBM SDK, Java Technology Edition.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1655202: Multiple vulnerabilities in IBM WebSphere Real Time.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1659530: IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 is affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the IBM Java SDK.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1661213: IBM Operational Decision Manager and WebSphere ILOG JRules: Multiple security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE.
- BID-63621: IBM Java CVE-2013-5375 Unspecified Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-5375: Unspecified vulnerability in IBM Java SDK 7.0.0 before SR6, 6.0.1 before SR7, 6.0.0 before SR15, and 5.0.0 before SR16 FP4 allows remote attackers to access restricted classes via unspecified vectors related to XML and XSL.
- OSVDB ID: 99533: IBM Java Unspecified Access Restriction Bypass (2013-5375)
- RHSA-2013-1507: Critical: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013-1508: Critical: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013-1509: Important: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013-1793: Low: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SA56338: IBM Smart Analytics System Series Java Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Java SDK 5.0
- IBM Java SDK 6.0
- IBM Java SDK 7.0
- IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.0
- IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.5
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 10.1
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 9.7
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V1
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V2
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V3
- IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules 7.1
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager 7.5
- IBM WebSphere Real Time 3 Service Refresh 5
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 Client
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Server Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Workstation Supplementary 6
- RedHat RHEL Desktop Supplementary 5 Client
- RedHat RHEL Supplementary 5 Server
Nov 06, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.