Click2Sell module for Drupal Form API cross-site request forgery
|drupal-click2sell-formapi-csrf (87052)||Medium Risk|
Click2Sell module for Drupal is vulnerable to cross-site request forgery, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the Form API script. By persuading an authenticated user to visit a malicious Web site, a remote attacker could send a malformed HTTP request to perform unauthorized actions. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to perform cross-site scripting attacks, Web cache poisoning, and other malicious activities.
Refer to DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-075 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Click2Sell module for Drupal Web Site: Click2Sell module for Drupal.
- DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-075: Click2Sell - Multiple Vulnerabilities (XSS and CSRF).
- BID-62343: Drupal Click2Sell Suite Module Cross Site Request Forgery and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-5937: Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in the Click2Sell Suite module 6.x-1.x for Drupal allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that delete database information via vectors involving the Drupal Form API.
- OSVDB ID: 97203: Click2Sell Suite Module for Drupal Database Information Deletion CSRF
- Drupal Click2Sell module for Drupal 6.x-1.0
- Drupal Drupal
Sep 11, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.