IBM Maximo Asset Management security bypass
|ibm-maximo-cve20135395-sec-bypass (87157)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified error in IBM Maximo Asset Management could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized access to the system.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1651085 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1651085: Security Vulnerabilities Addressed in Asset and Service Mgmt.
- CVE-2013-5395: IBM Maximo Asset Management 6.2 through 6.2.8, 7.1 before 184.108.40.206, and 7.5 before 220.127.116.11 allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 97907: IBM Multiple Product Unspecified Access Restriction Bypass (2013-5395)
- SA55068: IBM Multiple Asset and Service Management Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SA55070: IBM Multiple Asset and Service Management Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 6.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
Sep 26, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this