Lazy SEO plugin for WordPress lazyseo.php file upload
|wp-lazyseo-lazyseo-file-upload (87384)||Medium Risk|
Lazy SEO plugin for WordPress could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by the improper validation of file extensions by the lazyseo.php script. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP script, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Lazy SEO plugin for WordPress Web Site: Lazy SEO plugin for WordPress.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [09-22-2013]: Wordpress Lazy SEO plugin Shell Upload Vulnerability.
- Packet Storm Security [09-22-2013]: WordPress Lazy SEO 1.1.9 Shell Upload.
- BID-62589: WordPress Lazy SEO Plugin 'lazyseo.php' Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-5961: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in lazyseo.php in the Lazy SEO plugin 1.1.9 for WordPress allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by uploading a PHP file, then accessing it via a direct request to the file in lazy-seo/.
- OSVDB ID: 97662: Lazy SEO Plugin for WordPress lazyseo.php File Upload Arbitrary Code Execution
- WordPress Lazy SEO plugin for WordPress 1.1.9
- WordPress WordPress
Sep 22, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.