Cisco Identity Services Engine Mobile Device Management cross-site scripting
|cisco-ise-cve20135504-xss (87531)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the Mobile Device Management (MDM) portal. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Current customers should contact the vendor for update information. See References.
- Cisco Security Notice: Cisco Identity Services Engine Mobile Device Management Portal Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability .
- BID-62694: Cisco Identity Services Engine CVE-2013-5504 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-5504: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the Mobile Device Management (MDM) portal in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via an unspecified parameter, aka Bug ID CSCui30266.
- OSVDB ID: 97877: Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Mobile Device Management (MDM) Unspecified Reflected XSS
- SA55111: Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Mobile Device Management Portal Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
Sep 27, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this