IBM Informix Web Datablade Module allows SQL injection attack
|informix-wdm-sql-injection (8826)||Medium Risk|
Informix Web Datablade Module is vulnerable to an SQL injection attack. Webdriver does not properly filter escape characters. A remote attacker can exploit this vulnerability by embedding SQL commands in a specially-crafted page request using single quote (') characters to gain elevated privileges on the system.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Apr 11 2002 - 10:00:05 CDT: IBM Informix Web DataBlade: SQL injection.
- BID-4496: IBM Informix Web Datablade Page Request SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0554: webdriver in IBM Informix Web DataBlade 4.12 allows remote attackers to bypass user access levels or read arbitrary files via a SQL injection attack in an HTTP request.
- OSVDB ID: 9680: IBM Informix Web DataBlade webdriver HTTP Request SQL Injection
- IBM Informix Web DataBlade 4.12
Apr 11, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this