SunShop Shopping Cart new customer registration cross-site scripting
|sunshop-new-cust-xss (8840)||High Risk|
Upgrade to the latest version of SunShop Shopping Cart. Contact Turkey Solutions Support for more information. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Apr 13 2002 - 04:19:01 CDT: SunSop: cross-site-scripting bug.
- Turnkey Solutions Support Web site: TurnkeyWebTools.com - Support.
- BID-4506: SunShop Shopping Cart User-Embedded Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0553: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in SunShop 2.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to gain administrative privileges to SunShop by injecting the script into fields during new customer registration.
- OSVDB ID: 5235: SunShop Shopping Cart Customer Registration XSS
- Turnkey Web Tools SunShop Shopping Cart 2.5
Apr 13, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this