IBM QRadar SIEM cross-site scripting
|ibm-qradar-cve20136307-xss (88556)||Medium Risk|
IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a malicious URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser, once the URL is clicked.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1656875 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
For other distributions:
Apply the appropriate update for your system. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1656875: Multiple vulnerabilities in IBM QRadar SIEM (CVE-2013-5448, CVE-2013-6307, CVE-2013-5463).
- JSA10614: Security Threat Response Manager: Multiple vulnerabilities .
- BID-63939: IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Manager CVE-2013-6307 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-6307: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.0 allows remote authenticated users to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 100390: IBM QRadar SIEM Unspecified XSS
- SA55895: IBM QRadar SIEM Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- SA56949: Juniper Security Threat Response Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM QRadar Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) 7.0
- Juniper Security Threat Response Manager 2010
- Juniper Security Threat Response Manager 2012
- Juniper Security Threat Response Manager 2013.1
Nov 25, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.