PostBoard IMG tag cross-site scripting
|postboard-img-xss (8881)||Medium Risk|
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:25:53 CDT: Multiple Vulnerabilities in PostBoard.
- NukeAddOn Web site: Post-Nuke Add-On :: The Future of the Web.
- BID-4559: PostBoard BBCode IMG Tag Script Injection Vulnerability
- BID-4561: PostBoard Topic Title Script Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0535: Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in PostBoard 2.0.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute script as other users via (1) an [IMG] tag when BBCode is enabled, or (2) in a topic title.
- OSVDB ID: 9247: PostBoard IMG Tag XSS
- OSVDB ID: 9248: PostBoard Message Topic XSS
- PostNuke PostBoard 2.0
- PostNuke PostBoard 2.0.1
Apr 16, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this