Snitz Forums 2000 members.asp allows remote SQL injection
|snitz-members-sql-injection (8898)||Low Risk|
Snitz Forums 2000 is vulnerable to SQL injection attacks. A vulnerability regarding the lack of input validation checking in the members.asp file could allow a remote attacker to append a SQL SELECT statement when listing the members with a criteria to view arbitrary data in the forum?s database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:06:46 CDT: Snitz Forums 2000 remote SQL query manipulation vulnerability.
- Snitz Forum 2000 Web site: New Security related bug-fix - members.asp(v3.3.x).
- BID-4558: Snitz Forums 2000 Members.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0607: members.asp in Snitz Forums 2000 version 3.3.03 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a SQL injection attack on the parameters (1) M_NAME, (2) UserName, (3) FirstName, (4) LastName, or (5) INITIAL.
- OSVDB ID: 10069: Snitz Forums members.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- Snitz Snitz Forums 2000 3.3.03
Apr 19, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this