Xpede insecure access to administrative scripts
|xpede-insecure-admin-scripts (8900)||Low Risk|
Intellisol Xpede could allow a remote attacker to access administrative scripts without proper credentials to gain elevated privileges on the system.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:46:23 CDT: Xpede many vulnerabilities.
- WorkforceROI Web site: WorkforceROI Corp.
- BID-4552: WorkforceROI XPede Unprotected Administrative Facilities Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0579: WorkforceROI Xpede 4.1 allows remote attackers to gain privileges as an Xpede administrator via a direct HTTP request to the /admin/adminproc.asp script, which does not prompt for a password.
- OSVDB ID: 4238: WorkforceROI Xpede adminproc.asp Authentication Bypass
- OSVDB ID: 4239: WorkforceROI Xpede datasource.asp SQL Account Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 4240: WorkforceROI Xpede sprc.asp SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 4241: WorkforceROI Xpede reports Directory Protection Bypass
- OSVDB ID: 4242: WorkforceROI Xpede Arbitrary Timesheet Display
- WorkforceROI Intellisol Xpede 4.1
Apr 19, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this