Intellisol Xpede timesheet disclosure
|xpede-timesheet-disclosure (8907)||Medium Risk|
Intellisol Xpede icould allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. When a user submits a timesheet, the "ts_app_process.asp" script is used to display, sign, and approve the timesheets. A vulnerability regarding the lack of authentication could allow a remote attacker to modify the TSN parameter in the URL to view other user's timesheets.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:46:23 CDT: Xpede many vulnerabilities.
- WorkforceROI Web site: WorkforceROI Corp.
- BID-4556: WorkforceROI XPede Arbitrary Time Sheet Disclosure Vulnerabiltiy
- CVE-2002-0584: WorkforceROI Xpede 4.1 allows remote attackers to read user timesheets by modifying the TSN ID parameter to the ts_app_process.asp script, which is easily guessable because it is incremented by 1 for each new timesheet.
- OSVDB ID: 14422: WorkforceROI Xpede ts_app_process.asp Predictable TSN ID Arbitrary Worksheet Access
- WorkforceROI Intellisol Xpede 4.1
Apr 19, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this