Ajaxfs plugin for MyBB ajaxfs.php SQL injection
|mybb-ajaxfs-sql-injection (89084)||High Risk|
Ajaxfs plugin for MyBB is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the ajaxfs.php script using the tooltip parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed, 20 Nov 2013 05:02:37 GMT: Mybb Ajaxfs Plugin Sql Injection vulnerability.
- EDB-ID: 29718: MyBB Ajaxfs v2 Plugin - SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- MyBB Web site: MyBB:.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-24-2013]: MyBB Ajaxfs 2 Plugin - SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Packet Storm Security [11-20-2013]: MyBB Ajaxfs SQL Injection.
- BID-63818: MyBB Ajax forum stat Plugin 'ajaxfs.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-6936: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in ajaxfs.php in the Ajax forum stat (Ajaxfs) Plugin 2.0 for MyBB (aka MyBulletinBoard) allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) tooltip or (2) usertooltip parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 100030: Ajax forum stat v2 (Ajaxfs) Plugin for MyBB ajaxfs.php tooltip Parameter SQL Injection
- MyBB Ajaxfs plugin for MyBB 2.0
Nov 20, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.