IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform cross-site scripting
|ibm-tririga-cve20136726-xss (89281)||Low Risk|
Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities may enable malicious scripts to be injected into certain URLs. Customers on certain versions of the IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform are potentially impacted by these vulnerabilities, which can cause various issues including but not limited to broken pages or application functionality, and the ability to forward data from the page to an external (unauthorized) site.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1671968 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1671968: IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform has potential Cross-Site scripting vulnerabilities in /WebProcess.srv (CVE-2013-6726).
- BID-67205: IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform CVE-2013-6726 Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-6726: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in WebProcess.srv in IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.2.x and 3.3.x before 220.127.116.11 allow remote authenticated users to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.2
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.2.1
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.3
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.3.1
May 01, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.