PHP-Survey global.inc could reveal sensitive information
|phpsurvey-global-reveal-info (8950)||Medium Risk|
PHP-Survey could allow a remote attacker to gain sensitive information. If a remote attacker submits an HTTP request for the global.inc file, the attacker could obtain the source code to global.inc, which contains sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and the localhost.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 26 2002 - 15:27:34 CDT: PHP-Survey Database Access Vulnerability.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 26 2002 - 18:03:03 CDT: Re: PHP-Survey Database Access Vulnerability.
- SourceForge.net: SourceForge: Project Info - PHP-Survey.
- BID-4612: PHP-Survey Global.INC Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0614: PHP-Survey 20000615 and earlier stores the global.inc file under the web root, which allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information, including database credentials, if .inc files are not preprocessed by the server.
- OSVDB ID: 8103: PHP-Survey global.inc Information Disclosure
- PHP-Survey PHP-Survey 20000615 and prior
Apr 26, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this