Cybozu Dezie Cancel button cross-site scripting
|cybozudezie-cve20136005-xss (89577)||Medium Risk|
Cybozu Dezie is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input related to the Cancel button. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of Cybozu Dezie (8.1.0 or later), available from the Cybozu Web site. See References.
- Cybozu Dezie Web site: Cybozu Dezie.
- JVNDB-2013-000118: Cybozu Dezie vulnerable to cross-site scripting.
- BID-64168: Multiple Cybozu Products CVE 2013-6005 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-6005: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Cybozu Dezie before 8.1.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via vectors related to the Cancel button.
- SA55962: Cybozu Dezie Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Cybozu Dezie 8.0.7
Dec 09, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this