Cisco Unified Communications Manager DRS information disclosure
|cisco-ucm-cve20136978-info-disc (89834)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Unified Communications Manager could allow a remote authenticated attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the disaster recovery system (DRS). By accessing the affected web page and extracting information, an attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain sensitive information.
Refer to Cisco Security Notice for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Cisco Security Notice: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Sensitive Information Disclosure Vulnerability .
- BID-64421: Cisco Unified Communications Manager DRS Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-6978: The disaster recovery system (DRS) component in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) 9.1(1) and earlier allows remote authenticated users to obtain sensitive device information by reading extraneous information in HTML source code, aka Bug ID CSCuj39249.
- OSVDB ID: 101162: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Unspecified Web Page DRS-related Device Information Disclosure
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Dec 18, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.