EtoShop Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb) multiple SQL injection
|quickweb-multiple-sql-injection (89844)||High Risk|
EtoShop Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb) is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the newdetail.asp script using the multiple parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb) Web site: Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb):.
- Packet Storm Security [12-16-2013]: Dynamic Biz Website Builder SQL Injection.
- BID-64371: EtoShop Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb) Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-7192: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Dynamic Biz Website Builder (QuickWeb) allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id parameter to apps/news-events/newdetail.asp, or the (2) UserID or (3) Password to login.asp.
- EtoShop Dynamic Biz Website Builder 1.0
Dec 16, 2013
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.