Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine MiqPolicyController SQL Injection
|cloudforms-cve20132050-sql-injection (89984)||Medium Risk|
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the explorer action of miq_policy, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine (3.0 or later), available from the Red Hat Web site. See References.
- CloudForms Management Engine 2: Bug 959062 ¿ CVE-2013-2050 CloudForms Management Engine 2.
- CloudForms Management Engine 3: CloudForms.
- Packet Storm Security [12-27-2013]: Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine 5.1 miq_policy/explorer SQL Injection.
- BID-64524: Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine 'MiqPolicyController' Component SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-2050: SQL injection vulnerability in the miq_policy controller in Red Hat CloudForms 2.0 Management Engine (CFME) 5.1 and ManageIQ Enterprise Virtualization Manager 5.0 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the profile parameter in an explorer action.
- SA56181: Red Hat CloudForms "profile" miq_policy/explorer SQL Injection Vulnerability
- RedHat Cloudforms Management Engine 2.0
Dec 27, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.