McAfee Email Gateway /admin/cgi-bin/rpc/doReport/18 SQL injection
|mcafee-gateway-cve20137092-sql-injection (90161)||Medium Risk|
McAfee Email Gateway is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote authenticated attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the /admin/cgi-bin/rpc/doReport/18 using the events_col, event_id, reason, events_order, emailstatus_order or emailstatus_col JSON keys, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Full Disclosure Mailing List, Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:05:20 -0600: McAfee Email Gateway multiple vulns.
- Packet Storm Security [12-05-2013]: McAfee Email Gateway 7.6 Command Execution / SQL Injection.
- BID-64150: Multiple McAfee Appliances Multiple SQL Injection and Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-7092: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in /admin/cgi-bin/rpc/doReport/18 in McAfee Email Gateway 7.6 allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) events_col, (2) event_id, (3) reason, (4) events_order, (5) emailstatus_order, or (6) emailstatus_col JSON keys.
- OSVDB ID: 100582: McAfee Email Gateway /admin/cgi-bin/rpc/doReport/18 Multiple JSON Key Remote SQL Injection
- McAfee Email Gateway 7.6
Dec 03, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.