Lidek Webserver "dot" directory traversal
|lidek-webserver-directory-traversal (9028)||Medium Risk|
Lidek Webserver could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot" characters in the directory path (in the form of /./../.../) to traverse directories and download arbitrary files from the Web server.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- itcp advisory 14: Lysias Lidik Webserver suffers from a Directory Traversal Vulnerability.
- L.Y.S.I.A.S Organisation Web site: L.Y.S.I.A.S Organisation.
- BID-4691: Lysias Lidik Webserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0784: Directory traversal vulnerability in Lysias Lidik web server 0.7b allows remote attackers to list directories via an HTTP request with a ... (modified dot dot).
- OSVDB ID: 6461: Lysias Lidik Web Server Traversal Arbitrary Directory Listing
- LYSIAS Organization Lidek Webserver 0.7b
May 08, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this