Oracle Java SE JavaFX unspecified
|oracle-cpujan2014-cve20135870 (90337)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE related to the JavaFX component has partial confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and partial availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2014 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Web site: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2014.
- BID-64758: RETIRED: Oracle January 2014 Critical Patch Update Multiple Vulnerabilities
- BID-64929: Oracle Java SE and JavaFX CVE-2013-5870 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-5870: Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE 7u45 and JavaFX 2.2.45 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to JavaFX.
- RHSA-2014-0030: Critical: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- Oracle Javafx 2.2.45
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update45
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update45
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Server Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Workstation Supplementary 6
- RedHat RHEL Desktop Supplementary 5 Client
- RedHat RHEL Supplementary 5 Server
Jan 14, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.