Oracle Java SE JAXP unspecified
|oracle-cpujan2014-cve20140376 (90350)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE related to the JAXP component has no confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and no availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2014 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
For other distributions: Apply the appropriate update for your system. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1665690: IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 is affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the IBM SDK Javaż Technology Edition, Version 6.
- Oracle Web site: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2014.
- BID-64758: RETIRED: Oracle January 2014 Critical Patch Update Multiple Vulnerabilities
- BID-64907: Oracle Java SE CVE-2014-0376 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2014-0376: Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE 5.0u55, 6u65, and 7u45; Java SE Embedded 7u45; and OpenJDK 7 allows remote attackers to affect integrity via vectors related to JAXP. NOTE: the previous information is from the January 2014 CPU. Oracle has not commented on third-party claims that the issue is related to an improper check for code permissions when creating document builder factories.
- RHSA-2014-0026: Critical: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- RHSA-2014-0027: Important: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- RHSA-2014-0030: Critical: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2014-0097: Important: java-1.6.0-openjdk security update
- RHSA-2014-0134: Critical: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2014-0135: Critical: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2014-0136: Important: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2014-0982: Low: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V1
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V2
- IBM Smart Analytics System 5600 V3
- Oracle JDK 126.96.36.199 Update55
- Oracle JDK 188.8.131.52 Update65
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update45
- Oracle JRE 184.108.40.206 Update55
- Oracle JRE 220.127.116.11 Update65
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update45
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 Client
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 Server
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 Workstation
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Server Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Workstation Supplementary 6
- RedHat RHEL Desktop Supplementary 5 Client
- RedHat RHEL Supplementary 5 Server
Jan 14, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.