Open-Xchange AppSuite CalDAV Information disclosure
|openxchange-cve20137140-info-disclosure (90543)||Medium Risk|
Open-Xchange AppSuite could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in CalDAV interface. An attacker could send forged request to get file contents.
Upgrade to the latest version of Open-Xchange (7.2.2-rev29, 7.4.0-rev24, 7.4.1-rev11 or later), available from the Open-Xchange Web site. See References.
- Bugtraq Mailing List: Fri, 17 Jan 2014: Open-Xchange Security Advisory 2014-01-17.
- Open-Xchange Web site: Home.
- BID-65015: Open-Xchange AppSuite XML External Entities Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-7140: XML External Entity (XXE) vulnerability in the CalDAV interface in Open-Xchange (OX) AppSuite 7.4.1 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to read portions of arbitrary files via vectors related to the SAX builder and the WebDAV interface. NOTE: this issue has been labeled as both absolute path traversal and XXE, but the root cause may be XXE, since XXE can be exploited to conduct absolute path traversal and other attacks.
- SA56390: Open-Xchange Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Open-Xchange AppSuite 7.4.1
Jan 17, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.