Dell PowerConnect SSH denial of service
|powerconnect-cve20133594-dos (90595)||Medium Risk|
Dell PowerConnect is vulnerable to a denial of service, by sending large amount of data to the SSH port, a remote unauthenticated attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause the switch to restart or execute arbitrary code.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Dell Web site: PowerConnect .
- BID-65070: Dell Multiple PowerConnect Switches SSH Port Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3594: The SSH service on Dell PowerConnect 3348 22.214.171.124, 3524p 126.96.36.199, and 5324 188.8.131.52 switches allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (device reset) or possibly execute arbitrary code by sending many packets to TCP port 22.
- SA56553: Dell Multiple PowerConnect Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- US-CERT VU#122582: Dell PowerConnect 3348, 3524p, and 5324 switches are vulnerable to denial-of-service attacks
- Dell PowerConnect 3348 184.108.40.206
- Dell PowerConnect 3524p 220.127.116.11
- Dell PowerConnect 5324 18.104.22.168
Jan 17, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this