ZTE ZXV10 W300 wireless router credentials security bypass
|zxv10-w300-cve20140329-sec-bypass (90958)||High Risk|
ZTE ZXV10 W300 wireless router contain a hardcoded credentials for the telnet service. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass restrictions and gain the MAC address of the device and log into the telnet service.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- CERT Vulnerability Note VU#228886: ZTE ZXV10 W300 router contains hardcoded credentials.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-09-2014]: ZTE ZXV10 W300 Router - Hardcoded Credentials.
- Packet Storm Security [02-09-2014]: ZTE ZXV10 W300 Hardcoded Credentials.
- ZTE Corporation: ZXV10 W300.
- BID-65310: ZTE ZXV10 W300 Wireless Router Hardcoded Credentials Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2014-0329: The TELNET service on the ZTE ZXV10 W300 router 2.1.0 has a hardcoded password ending with airocon for the admin account, which allows remote attackers to obtain administrative access by leveraging knowledge of the MAC address characters present at the beginning of the password.
- US-CERT VU#228886: ZTE ZXV10 W300 router contains hardcoded credentials
- ZTE ZXV10 W300 2.1.0
Feb 03, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.