Hosting Controller imp_rootdir.asp could be used to execute arbitrary commands
|hosting-controller-improotdir-commands (9105)||High Risk|
Hosting Controller could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system. A remote attacker could use the imp_rootdir.asp script to upload malicious files to the system, which could be used to execute arbitrary commands and take full control over the affected system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 17 2002 - 04:10:51 CDT: Hosting Controller still have dangerous bugs!.
- Hosting Controller Web site: Hosting Controller.
- BID-4761: Hosting Controller Import Root Directory Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0773: imp_rootdir.asp for Hosting Controller allows remote attackers to copy or delete arbitrary files and directories via a direct request to imp_rootdir.asp and modifying parameters such as (1) ftp, (2) owwwPath, and (3) oftpPath.
- OSVDB ID: 6462: Hosting Controller imp_rootdir.asp Multiple Variable Arbitrary File Delete
- Hosting Controller Hosting Controller 1.4.1
May 17, 2002