Shambala Web server malformed GET request denial of service
|shambala-web-request-dos (9225)||Medium Risk|
Evolvable Corporation Shambala Server is vulnerable to a denial of service attack in the Web server. A remote attacker could send a malformed GET request to the Web server to cause the server to crash.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 30 2002 - 17:21:30 CDT: [[ TH 026 Inc. ]] SA #3 - Shambala Server 4.5, Directory Traversal and DoS.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jul 09 2002 - 03:46:42 CDT: Exploit for previously reported DoS issues in Shambala Server 4.5.
- BID-4897: Evolvable Shambala Server Web Server Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0876: Web server for Shambala 4.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a malformed HTTP request.
- OSVDB ID: 8443: Evolvable Shambala Server Malformed HTTP GET Request DoS
- Evolvable Corporation Shambala Server 4.5
May 30, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this