IBM Sterling Order Management cross-site scripting
|ibm-sterling-cve20140932-xss (92264)||Low Risk|
IBM Sterling Order Management is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Refer to the appropriate IBM Security Bulletin for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
For other distributions:
Apply the appropriate update for your system.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1670912: IBM Sterling Order Management is affected by Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0932).
- BID-66993: IBM Sterling Order Management CVE-2014-0932 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2014-0932: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in IBM Sterling Order Management 8.5 before HF105 and Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation 9.0 before HF85 allows remote authenticated users to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a crafted URL.
- SA58108: IBM Sterling Order Management Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- SA58241: IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM Sterling Order Management 8.5
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation 9.0
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite 8.5
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite 9.0
Apr 21, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.