Xerox DocuShare SQL injection
|xerox-docushare-sql-injection (92548)||Medium Risk|
Xerox DocuShare is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to ResultBackgroundJobMultiple, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to XRX14-003 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Packet Storm Security [04-15-2014]: Xerox DocuShare SQL Injection.
- Xerox Docushare Web site: Document Management | Xerox Docushare.
- XRX14-003: Software Release to Eliminate SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BID-66922: Xerox DocuShare '/docushare/dsweb/ResultBackgroundJobMultiple/1' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2014-3138: SQL injection vulnerability in Xerox DocuShare before 6.53 Patch 6 Hotfix 2, 6.6.1 Update 1 before Hotfix 24, and 6.6.1 Update 2 before Hotfix 3 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the PATH_INFO to /docushare/dsweb/ResultBackgroundJobMultiple/. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- SA57996: Xerox DocuShare URL SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Xerox DocuShare 6.0
Apr 15, 2014
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.