MyHelpdesk SQL injection
|myhelpdesk-sql-injection (9321)||Medium Risk|
MyHelpdesk is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could inject malicious SQL code into a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script, which could allow the attacker to view, add, delete, or modify arbitrary data in the MySQL database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Jun 10 2002 - 06:50:47 CDT: [ARL02-A15] Multiple Security Issues in MyHelpdesk.
- BID-4971: MyHelpDesk SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0932: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php for MyHelpDesk 20020509, and possibly other versions, allows remote attackers to conduct unauthorized activities via SQL code in the id parameter for the operations (1) detailticket, (2) editticket, or (3) updateticketlog.
- OSVDB ID: 10120: MyHelpDesk index.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- Luis Bernardo MyHelpdesk 20020509 and prior
Jun 10, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this