Cisco Secure ACS Web server component cross-site scripting
|ciscosecure-web-css (9353)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Secure ACS for NT could allow a remote attacker to launch cross-site scripting attacks. A vulnerability regarding the lack of input validation in the Web server component could allow a remote attacker to create a specially-crafted HTML link with malicious script code embedded. The code would be executed if the user clicked on the link after authenticating to the Cisco Secure ACS server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jun 14 2002 - 15:39:44 CDT: XSS in CiscoSecure ACS v3.0.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jun 20 2002 - 21:15:50 CDT: Re: XSS in CiscoSecure ACS v3.0.
- BID-5026: Cisco Secure ACS Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0938: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in CiscoSecure ACS 3.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary script or HTML as other web users via the action argument in a link to setup.exe.
- OSVDB ID: 5049: CiscoSecure ACS setup.exe action Parameter XSS
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server 3.0.1
Jun 14, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this