DeepMetrix LiveStats allows remote attacker to embed script code when generating reports
|livestats-report-execute-code (9390)||Medium Risk|
Install LiveStats 6.2.2 or the latest version, available at the DeepMetrix Web site. See References.
- DeepMetrix Web site: LiveStats XSP Release Notes and current download.
- BID-5047: DeepMetrix LiveStats HTML Report Script Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0944: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in DeepMetrix LiveStats 5.03 through 6.2.1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary script as the LiveStats user via the (1) user-agent or (2) referrer, which are not filtered by the stats program.
- OSVDB ID: 9236: DeepMetrix LiveStats Multiple Log Parameter XSS
- DeepMetrix LiveStats 5.03 up to 6.2.1
Jun 17, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this