Worldspan Res Manager malformed packet denial of service
|worldspan-res-manager-dos (9490)||Medium Risk|
Worldspan Res Manager is vulnerable to a denial of service attack. If a remote attacker sends malformed packets to TCP port 17990, the attacker could cause the gateway software to crash.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jul 04 2002 - 15:22:11 CDT: Worldspan DoS.
- BID-5169: WorldSpan Res Manager Malformed TCP Packet Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1029: Res Manager in Worldspan for Windows Gateway 4.1 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a malformed request to TCP port 17990.
- OSVDB ID: 14478: Worldspan for Windows Gateway Res Manager Port 17990 Malformed Request DoS
- Worldspan Worldspan Res Manager 4.1
Jul 04, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this