CARE 2002 SQL injection
|care2002-sql-injection (9553)||Medium Risk|
CARE 2002 is vulnerable to multiple SQL injection attacks. A remote attacker could inject malicious SQL code into a specially-crafted URL request, which could allow the attacker to view, add, delete, or modify arbitrary data in the backend database.
Upgrade to the latest version of CARE 2002 (1.0.02 or later), when it becomes available from the CARE 2002 Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jul 12 2002 - 08:27:55 CDT: Several problems in CARE 2002.
- CARE 2002 Web site: CARE 2002.
- BID-5219: CARE 2002 Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2002-0999: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in CARE 2002 before beta 1.0.02 allow remote attackers to perform unauthorized database operations.
- OSVDB ID: 10118: CARE 2002 Multiple SQL Injection
- Intellin (Elpidio Latorilla) CARE 2002 1.0.01 and prior
Jul 12, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this