PhpWiki cross-site scripting
|phpwiki-xss (9627)||Medium Risk|
PhpWiki is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could create a specially-crafted URL containing embedded script, which would be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of a site running PhpWiki, once the link is clicked.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jul 16 2002 - 19:49:24 CDT: Wiki module postnuke Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability.
- PhpWiki Web site: PhpWiki: a PHP WikiWikiWeb.
- BID-5254: PHP-Wiki Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1070: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in PHPWiki Postnuke wiki module allows remote attackers to execute script as other PHPWiki users via the pagename parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 5498: PostNuke Wiki Module pagename Parameter XSS
- PhpWiki PhpWiki 1.3.3 and prior
Jul 17, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this