b2 GPC variable cross-site scripting
|b2-gpc-xss (9835)||Medium Risk|
b2 is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. A remote attacker could embed malicious script within a GPC variable in a URL request, which would cause the malicious script to be executed in the victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting site, once the affected page is viewed.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- cafelog Web site: b2.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:36:53 CDT: Multiple Vulnerabilities in CafeLog Weblog Package.
- BID-5455: CafeLog b2 WebLog Tool Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1464: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool allows remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML or script via the GPC variable.
- CVE-2002-1466: CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool 2.06pre4, with allow_fopen_url enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the b2inc variable.
- OSVDB ID: 9219: CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool GPC Parameter XSS
- Michel Valdrighi b2 0.6pre4
Aug 13, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this