b2 tableposts variable SQL injection
|b2-tableposts-sql-injection (9836)||Medium Risk|
b2 is vulnerable to SQL injection. If the affected system does not have the "magic_quotes_gpc" option enabled, a remote attacker could insert arbitrary SQL commands in the "tableposts" variable in a URL request, which would allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete data in the backend database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- cafelog Web site: b2.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:36:53 CDT: Multiple Vulnerabilities in CafeLog Weblog Package.
- BID-5456: CafeLog b2 WebLog Tool SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1465: SQL injection vulnerability in CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL code via the tablehosts variable.
- CVE-2002-1466: CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool 2.06pre4, with allow_fopen_url enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the b2inc variable.
- OSVDB ID: 10112: CafeLog b2 Weblog Tool tablehosts Parameter SQL Injection
- Michel Valdrighi b2 0.6pre2 and prior
Aug 13, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this