L-Forum search.php SQL injection
|lforum-search-sql-injection (9837)||Medium Risk|
L-Forum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could insert arbitrary SQL commands in the search parameter in a request to the search.php script, which would allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete data in the backend database.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- L-Forum Web site: L-Forum.
- VulnWatch Mailing List, Tue Aug 13 2002 - 21:53:04 CDT : L-Forum Vulnerability - SQL Injection. (From Neohapsis archive)
- BID-5468: Leszek Krupinski L-Forum Search Script SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1457: SQL injection vulnerability in search.php for L-Forum 2.40 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL statements via the search parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 10113: L-Forum search.php search Parameter SQL Injection
- L-Forum Project L-Forum 2.4.0
Aug 13, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this