FUDforum could allow SQL injection
|fudforum-sql-injection (9912)||Medium Risk|
FUDforum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the report.php, selmsg.php, or showposts.php scripts, which would allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete data from the database.
Upgrade to the latest version of FUDforum (2.2.3 or later), available from the FUDforum Web site. See References.
- FUDforum Web site: FUD Forum.
- VulnWatch Mailing List, Sun Aug 18 2002 - 11:07:43 CDT: FUDforum file access and SQL Injection. (From Neohapsis archive)
- BID-5500: Ilia Alshanetsky FUDForum SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-1421: SQL injection vulnerabilities in FUDforum before 2.2.0 allow remote attackers to perform unauthorized database operations via (1) report.php, (2) selmsg.php, and (3) showposts.php.
- OSVDB ID: 10114: FUDforum report.php SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 10115: FUDforum selmsg.php SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 10116: FUDforum showposts.php SQL Injection
- Advanced Internet Designs FUDforum 2.0.2
Aug 18, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this